terms and conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Marhar Snowboards. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Marhar Snowboards warrants all of its products to be free of any manufacture's defects for a period of two (2) years in material or craftsmanship effective for snowboards built after 06/01/2015 . If any product is found to be defective by Marhar Snowboards, Marhar is only responsible for the repair or replacement of the defective product. Marhar shall not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages to the product as a result of loss or use of the product. The warranty only applies to products purchased through the Marhar website or an authorized dealer and is only valid for the original purchaser with receipt. Product being returned must have prior authorization and the purchaser is responsible for shipping charges.
Normal wear and tear of the product.
Damage caused by the misuse or abuse of the product.
Damage caused from an improper mount or adjustment of the bindings.
Damage from non-Marhar products.
Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE®.
Damage caused from chairlifts.
Warranty becomes void if any modification, change, or alteration has been made to the product.
Rock and any other impact related damage.
All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Marhar.
Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
Repaired items will be subject to available parts. We will do our best to match colors and styles but we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact product back.
All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Marhar Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer.
- You may return your unused product for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase date. Sorry, only products in new unused condition will be accepted for a full refund. Used snowboards can be returned for store credit depending on the condition of the snowboard. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to abuse.
- You can expect a full refund to your credit card 7 to 14 days of our receiving your return. It may take up to 30 days to be visible on your credit card statement.
- Customers are responsible for shipping costs unless the product is defective or an error has occurred when filling the order.
- To request an exchange, please call 616-432-3104. We’ll place a new order for your desired item and we’ll waive the standard shipping costs. You will be charged for this order when it ships and once we receive your return, your refund will be processed.
design your own snowboard
DYOB RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Marhar is not responsible for any submissions that infringe on copyright laws. It is your responsibility, not ours, to make sure that the art or photos submitted to be placed on a board are your work and your work only, not someone else’s. We are not liable for any copyright material submitted.
- Marhar reserves the right to reject or accept any images submitted through the DYOB feature so no nudie photos or dis-tasteful artwork.
- Any art, photos, notes, drawings, concepts, sketches, paintings or any other submissions shall be property of Marhar Snowboards. We will not use any submissions for any other purpose other than the custom snowboard purchased by the customer without permission.
- All DYOB and custom snowboard sales are final.
All information collected through purchases are made securely through paypal. We do not store credit card information on our website. Please see Paypal's agreements for more information.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We will keep any and all information collected from you at this site and paypals site strictly confidential and we will not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share your personal information with third parties for their promotional use without your permission.
PRIVACY PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not knowingly provide our service to persons under the age of 18.
When you visit Marharsnowboards.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site.